Handle your candles and wax melts with care.
Our candles and wax melts provide a calming and tranquil environment and can be used to create a safe space for wellness. However, care and safety precautions should be followed to ensure the safety of our customers, their homes and communities.
Never leave your candles or wax melts burning unattended or longer than 4 hours at a time. Keep burning candles and wax melts away from children, pets, fans, flammable objects or uneven surfaces.
Allow your candles to build a full melt pool upon initial burn to prevent tunneling. This usually occurs between 2-3 hours. From initial burn, if the wax is not allowed to fully liquefy/melt for the entire diameter of the candle (all the way to the sides of the vessel), it will create a memory ring and burn that way for the life of the candle. This does not effect the burn and scent of the candle; however, it may not be ascetically pleasing.
Trim your wicks! Trim your wicks to approximately 1/4 inch before every burn. Leaving your wicks too long may result in an out of control flame and potential fire hazard. If your flame is dancing - it is too long.
Stop burning when there is approximately 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
Do not burn your candle or wax down to the last bit. Candle vessels and/or wax melts burners may experience burn damage or shatter. Safely extinguish flames.
Due to the nature of wax and glass (which most of our vessels are made of), it is recommended to store your candle in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or intense light. Candles and wax melts can be sensitive to extreme cold and heat, it’s best to store them between 50ºF and 85ºF. Do not leave candles in your car for an extended period of time. Extreme cold and heat may cause cracking and separation, as well as shattering of the vessel. After exposure to extreme temperatures, it is recommended to allow candles and wax melts to rest at room temperature for a minimum of 2 hours before burning.